Had a change of heart?? Not a problem. If you decide items bought online are unsuitable, then we are happy to offer a refund.
- We ask that the goods are returned, unused, unworn and unmarked (we recommend trying shoes on a carpeted floor).
- Goods must be returned in the original packaging which must not be torn or marked. We cannot accept any returned item which is not in the condition in which it was sent/received. If there is any indication that the items have been used, they will be returned to the purchaser un-refunded.
- Postage is non-refundable.
- We recommend using a recorded delivery service to post the goods back to us, as we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods until we receive them.
- If goods are faulty or damaged, we will replace or refund you providing we are notified within 48 hours of you receiving the goods and the goods are returned in the condition they were delivered and in their original packaging. Upon our receipt of the faulty or damaged goods, you will be refunded for the item within 7 working days to the credit or debit card originally used to make payment.
Sending Items Back
Customers are responsible for any additional postage costs and all packages should be returned to the following address:
137 Main Street,
This policy applies to all online purchases made via our website. This policy does not apply to purchases made over the counter at Shoobox, 137 Main Street, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16 1AJ.
We are unable to accept returns of the following items unless faulty or damaged: Headwear
Every care has been taken to ensure that the description and specifications are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the colour reproduction is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual goods may occur.